Statement of Faith
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His Virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His death on a cross as a sacrifice for our sins, in His bodily resurrection, In His ascension to the right hand of the Father and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for men to be saved from the condemnation of sin, we must experience a spiritual birth by faith in Jesus Christ as the Son of God and as our personal Lord and Savior.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved are raised to life everlasting, and they that are lost are raised to judgment and condemnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ made evident through the church by prayer and participation. Baptism is your public testimony of faith in Christ and agreement with His teachings.
- We believe that all Christians are under obligation to seek to make the will of Christ supreme in their own lives and in human society. In the Spirit of Christ, Christians should stand for Biblical Principles in every facet of life and seek to bring industry, government and society as a whole under the sway of the principles of righteousness, truth and brotherly love and to act in the spirit of love without compromising their loyalty to Christ and His truth.
- We believe it is the duty and privilege of every Christian to endeavor to make disciples of all nations, to seek constantly to win the lost to Christ by verbal witness undergirded by a Christian lifestyle, and by other methods in harmony with the gospel of Christ.
- We believe God has ordained the family as the foundational institution of human society. It is composed of persons related to one another by marriage, blood or adoption. Marriage is the uniting of one man and one woman in covenant commitment for a lifetime. Children, from the moment of conception, are a blessing and heritage from the Lord. Parents are to demonstrate and teach their children faithfulness and Godliness.