Middle School Athletics
The middle school athletics program at EHCA is competitive and has proud history of bringing glory to God.
Eastern Hills Christian Academy is home to the EHCA Eagles sports teams.
- Boys Basketball (winter season) - Coach: Liz Saucedo
- Girls Basketball (winter season) - Coach: Kai Wilcots
- Girls Volleyball (fall season) - Coaches: Tim Allen
- Co-Ed Golf (fall & spring seasons) - Coach: Dee Schuler
- Co-Ed Tennis (fall season) - Coach: Don Larrichio
- Co-Ed Track (spring season) - Coach:
Our golf, basketball and volleyball teams compete in the Albuquerque Christian Athletic Association where all teams have a focus on Christ and sportsmanship.
Our tennis team competes through the USTA-Northern New Mexico Tennis Association against other local public and private middle schools.
Boys Basketball A-Level: 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2009-2010
Boys Basketball B-Level: 2015-2016, 2013-2014, 2010-2011, 2009-2010
Girls Basketball B-Level: 2013-2014, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2006-2007
Girls Volleyball A-Level: 2016-2017, 2010-2011, 2009-2010, 2017-2018
Co-Ed Golf: 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2010-2011
Athletics Director: Gina Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org