Middle School Athletics
Congratulations to our 2016-2017 Golf Team for bringing home the Championship trophy for the 4th year in a row!
Growing physically is one of the key tenets of our mission. The middle school athletics program at EHCA works to fulfill that mission through its competitive and proud history of bringing glory to God.
Eastern Hills Christian Academy is home to the EHCA Eagles sports teams.
- Boys Basketball (winter season) - Coach: Clay McConkey
- Girls Basketball (winter season) - Coach: Gilly Lopez & Preston Lopez
- Girls Volleyball (fall season) - Coaches: Tim Allen & Pat Young
- Co-Ed Golf (fall & spring seasons) - Coach: Dee Schuler
- Co-Ed Tennis (fall season) - Coach: Don Larrichio
- Co-Ed Track (spring season) - Coach: Stephen Phillips
Our golf, basketball and volleyball teams compete in the Albuquerque Christian Athletic Association where all teams have a focus on Christ and sportmanship.
Our tennis team competes through the USTA-Northern New Mexico Tennis Association against other local public and private middle schools.
Boys Basketball A-Level: 2012-2013, 2011-2012, 2009-2010
Boys Basketball B-Level: 2015-2016, 2013-2014, 2010-2011, 2009-2010
Girls Basketball B-Level: 2013-2014, 2009-2010, 2008-2009, 2006-2007
Girls Volleyball A-Level: 2010-2011, 2009-2010
Co-Ed Golf: 2016-2017, 2015-2016, 2014-2015, 2013-2014, 2010-2011
Athletics Director: Gina Evans, firstname.lastname@example.org